– Other jobs before living of art?
Fashion design assistant.
– The story of your first paid art commission
It was for designing scarf prints for a Nigerian company, the pay was 7 pounds per day (!!!). Gotta start somewhere.
– The best professional lesson you have learned
You have the right to negotiate.
– Other artistic disciplines that influence you
Painting, cinema, ceramics.
– About the creative process: chaos or order?
Chaos in the beginning, order in the end.
– Paper or Pixel?
Pixel for work, paper for fun.
– Describe yourself in three words
Efficient, romantic over-thinker.
– Any book on your bedside table?
Right now Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman.
– Who would you like to receive a letter from?
– A movie
Anything by Noah Baumbach.
– A song
Empty Bones by The Growlers.
— A place in the world
South of France.
— A hobby
It is very new but silver casting.
— A memory of childhood
Lots of stray dogs and cats to feed with a pipette.
— 3 wishes to the genie of the lamp.
Love for life, end of global warming, health.
Subscribe by December 31st to have an exclusive print by
Rozalina Burkova delivered to your door.